1. Guide to learning
- MICE Classroom allows students to check course categories, progress rate (%) and test scores after class.
- Students must take classes in order of basic, intermediate and assessment. Students must also complete the course 100% before moving on to the next course.
- In assessment courses, students must submit assignments and score 80 points (out of 100 points) or higher to complete the course.
2. Guide to 3-Step Educational Process
- 1) Basic Course
- The basic course consists of the following 3 chapters.
- 1 Chapt. : Overview of Korea
- 2 Chapt. : Transportation and Accommodation
- 3 Chapt. : Shopping and Food
- 2) Intermediate Course
- The intermediate course consists of the following 5 chapters.
- 1 Chapt. : Overview of MICE Industry in Korea
- 2 Chapt. : Regional MICE Infrastructure(1)
- 3 Chapt. : Regional MICE Infrastructure(2)
- 4 Chapt. : Unique Venue
- 5 Chapt. : Experience Programs
- 3) Assessment courses
- In assessment courses, students take a multiple choice question test and score 80 points (out of 100 points) or higher to complete the course
- The requirements for assessment course are as follows.
3. Guide to Submitting Assignments
- 1) Requirements for submitting assignments
- 200 or more words from the answer sheet of multiple choice questions submitted
- Students can upload MS Word document files
- If the score for the assignment falls below 80 points, students can make one additional submission.
(Additional submission is allowed within 10 days of being approved for additional submission)
- If students cannot complete the course due to low scores on assignments, students must restart the program starting from the elementary course to take tests again.
- 2) Deadline for submitting assignments
- Students must submit their assignments within 7 days of clicking "Start Assessment courses".
- Click on the "Save assignments temporarily" button to save assignments temporarily.
- Click on the "Submit assignment" button to proceed with evaluation. You cannot resubmit assignments after this.
(However, students are allowed to resubmit assignments after scores on assignments are published)
- 3) Conditions for assignments being rejected
- When answers are markedly deficient in amount
- When a student quoted excessively from other sources or the opinions and thoughts of a student are not reflected at all
- When the submitted answers are completely different from the theme of the assignment
- The rejection of assignments will be notified via e-mail. Students may be requested to submit assignments again.
- 4) Verifying scores on assignments
- The scores on the assignments submitted can be verified within up to 10 days
- You can check your scores in the "Test Scores" in the assignment submission screen after the scoring has been completed.
4. Guide to printing certificate
- 1) When printing certificate becomes possible
- When the scores are 80 points or higher and the certification status is "Pass" after assignment submission, the certificate print output menu becomes activated to "Print".
- 2) Printing certificate in waiting status
- If the certification status is "Incomplete" during scoring process after assignment submission, the certificate print output menu is not active.